Are you planning to get married this season, and looking for a perfect romantic destination for honeymoon to celebrate the new journey of your life? We help you to find hassle-free Indian Visa Online. Well, if you are, then here we have come with some extremely beautiful and gorgeous places so that you can have some relishing and wonderful experience. These are known as the best romantic gateways, and love birds like to fly from their countries to travel these fairy tale lands.
Here is the list which we have curated so that you can travel over here with your partners without trying to find the best place for a romantic destination—
Goa is one of the topmost romantic and honeymoon destinations in India. The small scenic destination attracts thousands of honeymoon couples and lovebirds. However, if you are also one of them, then do visit over here and enjoy the electrifying beach parties, nightlife, enthralling adventure, mouth-watering cuisine. Goa is a place where fun has no end and which never fails to charm young couples.
Things to do in Goa
1. If you want to experience the scenic and waving beach water, then you must visit the gorgeous Butterfly beach, Arambol, Cavelossim, and Vagator.
2. Add charm to your vacation by indulging yourself in the adventure of water sports.
3. Experience the beauty of the beach and gorgeous dolphins having fun on the beach on your breakfast date.
4. Visit the mesmerizing Goan churches and pray to Jesus Christ for happy married life. Basilica of Bom Jesus, Lady of the Immaculate Conception and Church of St. Francis of Assisi is the most gorgeous churches, where you can visit to experience the positive energy.
5. Enjoy delicious cuisine and snacks.
6. Spend spellbinding nights on the beach houses and huts to show your love to your better half. Some of the beaches are—Patnem, Agonda, and Palolem.
7. Visit Chapora Fort to capture beautiful moments.
Places to stay in Goa
1. Fahrenheit Hotels & Resorts, Calangute – Baga
2. Sol de Goa, Candolim Beach
3. Taj Exotica, Varca Beach
The Alleppey city is the seventh-largest in Kerala. This gorgeous state is bestowed with backwaters, beaches, meadow greens, green palms, picturesque canals and so on. If you want an urgent visa to travel in India, then do apply now to get an e-visa within 24 to 72 hours.
What you can do over here?
1. The newly wedded couple can visit here to enjoy the warmth of nature and alluring weather. However, you can stay for long, because Kerala, the city provides you the opportunity to stay in the boathouse. The boat-ride offers you mesmerizing picturesque views.
2. If you want to spend some quality time with your loved ones or partner then you are suggested to visit here.
3. You can travel in air and rail.
3. The Maldives
A Maldives-the island nation in South Asia is situated in the Arabian Sea of the Indian Ocean, which is sitting around 600 miles far from the southwest of India, however, Maldives is known as the vacation place, which is a cluster of exotics, stunning and scenic places. It has around 26 most quixotic beaches and dreamy islands provide you the luxurious overwater bungalows and dreamy romantic honeymoon resorts so that you can enjoy your vacation. If you are an international traveller and curious to visit India, then you need a valid India e-visa to enter the country.
Things to do in the Maldives
1. Visiting over here will provide you a magical experience because here you can take an underwater dive to observe the colourful coral reefs.
2. Soak yourself into the rich marine. Go for scuba diving, snorkelling, and sea walking.
3. Walk on the edge of shores. Witness the dark sea lit up bright blue.
4. Have a walk with your partner on each morning to witness the soothing sunrise.
5. Ride on the boat with your loved ones to sail in the amidst of blue water.
6. Here, you can take a private yacht, and have some quality time with your sweetheart on a sunset. The empty horizon, chilly winds, lapping waves and golden hues of the sun, may allow you to feel more romantic and wonderful.
7. You can plan your dinner date with your partner at the underwater restaurant; Ithaa Undersea Restaurant. It is a wonderful place to spend time with your lovebird.
8. Here, you can spend some cosy time with your better half by watching an outdoor beach cinema. In the Maldives, many luxury resorts offer you this romantic experience. Pick one of your favourite movies so that you can enjoy that with your partner with some gourmet snacks and popcorns. So, do visit here to enjoy the windy breeze. If you are an international traveller and curious to visit India, then you need a valid India visa to enter the country.
9. Pamper yourself with some miraculous rejuvenating massages and feel fresh and stress-free.
Stay in these beautiful resorts
1. Underwater Aquarium Resort
2. Anantara Kihavah Villas
3. Four Seasons Resort; Ithaa
4. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, South Male
5. Niyama Resort, Dhaalu Atoll