The world is threatening by COVID-19 or Coronavirus including India. More than 100 countries have affected by the coronavirus and 4000+ people have died. We help you to find hassle-free Indian Visa Online.The Indian visa has been suspended for almost one month. The authorities of the country spreading awareness about the family of coronavirus and its symptoms so that if a person is spotting with positivity, then he or she can be under observation.
However, let us explain about the types of coronavirus and how it transmits to one person to another—
Coronaviruses belong to the family of Coronavirinae. In simple words, it is a group of viruses named COVID-19 or Coronavirus.
Here, let's explain to you its different forms and how it becomes disease—doctors have currently recognized that there are 7 types of coronavirus, which can infect humans—
Common Coronavirus types
1. 229E (Alpha Coronavirus)
2. NL63 (Alpha Coronavirus)
3. OC43 (Beta Coronavirus)
4. HKU1 (Beta Coronavirus)
Moreover, MERS-CoV causes severe complications such as MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and SARS-CoV, the virus which is responsible for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
However, in 2019, another life-threatening strain recognized which is called SARS-CoV-2, circulating the disease of COVID-19.
How COVID-19 transmits to human to human?
In 2019, coronavirus is found in Wuhan, China which took lives around 3000 people and continuously spreading in the world including India. However, there is limited research available on how HCoV spreads from human to human. But researchers and doctors believe that the virus is transmitting through fluids in the respiratory system.
Here are some of the ways how coronavirus spread—
1. Coughing and sneezing without covering mouth with tissue paper or handkerchief. This disperses droplets of bacteria from the mouth comes out and spreads into the air.
2. Shaking and touching hands with another person can also transmit the virus.
3. Touching eyes, mouth, and nose continuously while travelling in public transport or office can also transmit the virus to you.
The animal virus can also affect human life such as feline coronavirus (FCoV). However, it is still unclear that it applies to human coronavirus.
Self-care can prevent the coronavirus
As we all know that the virus is outreached across the world and nations. By seeing the situation, doctors are advising people to take care of self-hygiene.
1. Wash hands with water or apply sanitizer before and after having a meal.
2. Don’t touch your nose, eyes, and mouth frequently.
3. Avoid public transportation.
4. Drink enough water.
5. Cover your mouth with a mask.
6. Take care of personal hygiene.
However, to prevent coronavirus outreach, the government has suspended Indian visas until 15th April so that the problem can be resolved within the time period. If you are an international traveller and curious to visit India, then you need a valid India e-visa to enter the country.