Belgium is one of those European countries whose citizens enjoy their holiday in India and wish to set up own business here to earn from one of the world’s biggest markets. The Indian government has facilitated the Indian visa application system by making it online.
So now, citizens of Belgium can apply for an India visa, get it electronically on their confirmed email address and visit India in a hassle-free way.
Designated seaports and airports:
The tourists of Belgium with an India visa electronic form can enter India from the following designated entry points:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places to visit in India:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India for Belgium citizens are:
- India Gate, Delhi
- Kerala, God’s own country
- Rishikesh, the world capital of yoga, Uttarakhand
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Kolkata, the former capital of British India
- Gokarna, Karnataka
- Gir Sanctuary, Gujarat
- Varanasi, the spiritual capital of India
- Goa, the fun capital of India
- Andaman and Nicobar
Like India, Belgium is also famous for its diverse culture where French-speaking people, German-speaking people and Dutch-speaking people live together. That’s why all goes well between these two countries whose enchanting cultural beauty makes them different from others. Visitors from Belgium find the spiritual comfort from India very appealing to them.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Kashmir Pulao, Kachori Sabji, kahwah, Lucknowi Biryani, Bombay Sandwich, Gajar Halwa, Roasted crab food, Idli, Poha, Khasta Kachori, Sambar vada, Masala Dosa, Coconut Water, Lassi, Sharbat, Tawa Paneer, Shikanji, Pav Vada, Bhelpuri, Palak paneer, Hyderabadi Biryani, Kachori Sabzi, Meen Curry, Mughlai food, Jaljeera, Kadhi Chawal, Halwa, Pyaazi Kachori and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Soft-hearted, cheerful, religious and warm-hearted.
Things to remember when visiting India on an Indian visa:
- Never talk to the people from suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially at night or alone, go to unlit or dark areas alone.
- Never give money or food to monks or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t indulge in oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Don’t visit India in the summer if you can’t bear its hot season.
- Don’t forget to have your valid Indian visa in your pocket/purse to show it when asked.
- Keep some cash in your pocket every time when you are out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Don’t forget to value the cultural beliefs of Indians, so don’t kiss or hug your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, you should wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Take off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.