Indian Buddhist tourist attractions are evocative of the era when Gautam Buddha started his journey to teach the world the power of mind. That’s why a large number of Buddhist tourists from neighbouring countries want to visit India and feel the eternal power of solitude and drink every drop of solace by seeing the remains still boast the incredible glory. One such country is Macau, where people want to have an Indian visa to smell the fragrance of Buddhism in its origin place.
Taking their sincere feelings and an opportunity to strengthen relations with neighbouring nations into consideration, the Indian government made the India visa system online to allow such foreigners to come to India only with an electronic form of the visa sent to them on their confirmed email address.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Macau citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Macau national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of Macau:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Dhamek Stupa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Bodhi Tree, Bodh Gaya, Bihar
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Sarnath Museum, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
India and Macau relations:
India and Macau have signed two bilateral agreements with each other. Macau is highly dependent on tourism for its economy, and Indians play a very huge role in boosting its economy by visiting the country again and again. In 2013, the number of Indian visitors in Macau was 160000. On the other hand, Buddhist tourist destinations have always been in the limelight among Macau people.
Indian Embassy in China Sar Macau:
There is no Indian Embassy in Macau, so you should apply online or at India Embassy oversea to get a visa for India.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaAmritsari Kulcha, Non-veg Momos, Aloo Tikki, Sandesh, Lassi, Phaanu,Chom Chom, Baadi, Baati, Bhindi Masala, Paneer naan, kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori,Paneer Tikka, Lucknowi Kebabs, Kafuli, Kahwah, Shikanji, Sambhar vada, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Kandale ka Saag, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind, welcoming, helpful and generous.
Things to be taken into mind while visiting India:
- Never pay heed to and talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially when it’s dark, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Never give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Stay away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always have your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Never forget to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Considering the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Take off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.