Finland to India
The pleasant smell of India’s divinity and diversity has reached every small part of the globe, and Finland is an exception. Finland is a coastal region, and the citizen of this country is always dived in peace and serenity of nature’s wonder. However, they are not left by the tempted touch of India, that’s why they travel India to experience its culture and heritage.
Now, India provides an Indian visa facility to the Finland citizen online application. Once the authority approves, they receive an electronic form of visa in their email address.
Seaports and airports of India:
Finland people holding an electronic Indian visa can drop in India from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
The top tourist places in India:
- Gateway of India, Mumbai
- Waste to wonder, New Delhi
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Gokarna, Karnataka
- Gir Sanctuary, Gujarat
- Bhadrakali Lake, Telangana
- Qutub Minar, New Delhi
- Dakshineshwari Temple, Kolkata
- Akshardham Mandhir, Delhi
- Goa, the party capital of India
- Red Fort, Agra
- Darjeeling, West Bengal
India-Finland shares a beautiful traditional, warm and friendly relationship. Both the countries have collaborated in innovation, and research, and have invested tons of finance.
Finland Embassy in India: India is a beautiful country having monuments, palaces, temples, and war memorials and this boosts people from around the world to visit. Thus, India has established the Finland embassy in New Delhi.
Famous cuisines of India praised by Finland
Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Roasted Crab, Poha, Coconut Wate, Vadapav, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, Lucknowani meat and so on.
Temperament of Indians for Finland
Welcoming, soft-hearted, helpful and cheerful
Keep these key points in fingertip while you are in India
- Don’t go over-friendly with local people who are unknown and suspicious to you.
- Don’t roam alone outside at night.
- Don’t get sympathetic by seeing monks and begs on the streets and don’t offer your help through money and food.
- Have healthy and well-cooked food and ignore oily and fried food, it may trouble you.
- Keep your valid Indian visa with you always, and do save the government official numbers on your phones.
- Keep some cash with you always.
- Show respect and value to the Indian culture and religions.
- Remove your shoes from entering temples and shrines.
- Stay in government shelters and well-known hotels.
- Wear full-sleeved garments.