Guatemala to India
Guatemalans, the citizens of south Mexico always ready to roam the world. It is a home of rainforest, volcanoes, and ancient Mayan sites. However, ancient Indian has found Maya, Inca, and Aztec civilization, and has deeper roots in its country. Thus, the people of Mexico have always the desire to visit India, especially the Archaeologist, Ethnologist, and history buffs. That is why the Indian Government has made the travel to India easy with its e-visa online facility.
Now, Guatemalans, Spanish and Central American people can apply for e-tourist visa with their fingertips on their laptops. On approval, the e-visa form is sent to their given email address.
Enter through these seaports and airports of India:
Now, Guatemala people who have an Indian e-tourist visa can fly in India and enter from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Enchanting tourist places to visit in India:
- Srinagar – The Gem Of Jammu Kashmir
- Andaman – The Mesmerizing Beach Heaven
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Heaven
- Binsar – Wonder in The Realms Of Wildlife
- Coorg – Walk on the fields of Coffee Plantations
- Kerala – The Magical God’s Country
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Kutch – The White Desert of India
- Bir Billing – The Paragliding Hub
- Assam – Home Of Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
The relation between India-Guatemala is friendly and cordial. They share diplomatic relations with each other, established in the late 1970s.
Guatemala Embassy in India: for the support of Guatemalan tourists, the Indian government has established the Guatemala Embassy in F2/3 Block F, 110057, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057.
Famous cuisines of India, Guatemala citizens can taste:
Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Guatemala
Helpful, kind and welcoming
Remember these tips when you visit India on an e-tourist visa:
- Avoid talking to strangers.
- Never go alone on the roads and streets of India where the crowd is less.
- Don’t indulge yourself in oily and fast foods.
- Stay away from the beggars and unknown helpers or guides.
- Never forget to put your Indian visa and passport in your bag.
- Keep some cash, debit and credit card with you because you will get mesmerized by seeing Indian local and street markets during your visit.
- Respect every culture and religion in India.
- Put off your shoes before you go inside the temples, shrines, etc.
- Stay in reputed hotels and resorts with your group members or alone.
- Don’t forget to pack some modest clothes with you.