Israel to India
Israel, a Middle Eastern country is no short of beautiful places and tourist hubs. It has temples, mounts, Rock shrines, historic western wall, churches and so on, however, the Israel citizens always have the desire to explore the world, especially India, and, why not? India is a new growing tourist hub where the people from the world visit to witness enchanting and wonderful tourist destinations and enjoy delicious delicacies.
Due to this great demand, the Indian government has facilitated the India visa application system online and has given the freedom to 160 countries to apply for an Indian visa.
The seaports and airports of India:
The beautiful citizen of Israel, now, can happily apply for an Indian visa online to get the official permission to enter India via these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Wonderful tourist destinations to witness in India:
- Assam – Home Of Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
- Mumbai-City of Dreams
- Jhansi-The City of Warrior Queen
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Kutch – The White Desert of India
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
- Kerala– The Magical God’s Country
India and Israel have bilateral ties. The two great countries have an excellent and extensive military, economic and strategic relationship. According to the report of 2014, India is named as the third-largest Asian trade partner of Israel.
The most delicious and tasty cuisines of India, Israel citizens can have: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Israel:
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming.
Things which you need to keep in fingertips while you are in India for the first time:
- Don’t talk to any stranger who acts to help you in your need. Be aware and keep the distance.
- It’s better to take care of yourself by saving your family, friend’s number.
- Also, you need to save officials' numbers on mobile.
- Respecting all religions and cultures will help you understand Indians in a better way.
- Roaming on the shady streets may give you trouble, so you are advised not to wander on the roads without having any emergency at night.
- Stay in three or five stars or reputed hotels.
- Avoid showing your love on a public spot.
- Remove your shoes before going into the temples.
- Pack some modest clothes.