Liberia to India
Liberia is a wonderful country in West Africa, bordering Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea, and Sierra Leone. It has so many beautiful and picturesque palm-lined beaches and other enchanting historical monuments and museums, however, the citizens of this country always go for the opportunity, and India is one of the most adorned democratic countries where diverse religion people live. And, Liberia people are always welcome to travel in India for opportunities and business establishment offers.
Thus, the Indian government has made the visa facility easy and reliable by making it all online.
The picturesque seaports and airports of India:
Now, the people of Liberia can visit India through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Wonderful places to visit in India:
- Echo point, Munnar
- Darjeeling, West Bengal
- Humayun Tomb, Delhi
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Kutch – The White Desert of India
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Kausani – Perfect Getaway For Couples
- Agumbe – Scenic Beauty
- India Gate-Memorial of warriors
- Lotus Temple-The temple of peace
India and Liberia are six decades old, warm and friendly. Both countries have respectfully established each one's embassy to help their citizens while they are on travel. India represents its embassy in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) Liberia and an active honorary consulate in Monrovia.
The best dishes, Liberia traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Liberia
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming.
Things to know while you are visiting in India:
- Keep your passport and visa with you on your India tour.
- Stay away from unknown people.
- Do not go to suspicious and dizzy places.
- Understand Indian religions and culture.
- Cover your head with a piece of garment or handkerchief if you are entering any temple or shrine.
- Put family and official numbers on speed dial.
- Avoid fried, oily and spicy food while you roam on Indian roads.
- Pack some cultural and nice clothes.
- Remove your shoes when you enter any religious place.
- Stay in good hotels where the security and cleanliness are high.