Monaco to India
The enchanting and fascinating India never fails to tempt people from around the world, and Monaco is no exception. The citizen of Monaco search for wonderful and never-experienced places to visit, which is why they always wish to travel to India.
To help, India has made the Indian e-visa system so easy and reliable. Now, people can apply for an Indian visa online. On approval, the visa is sent directly to the applicants’
Seaports and airport of India for the Monaco citizens:
With the Indian electronic-visa facility, now the people of Monaco can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Picturesque destinations to visit in India:
- Kanatal – For The Best Camping Experiences
- Kasol – The Trekker’s Paradise
- Kutch – The Most Beautiful Stretch Of White Desert
- Bir Billing – The Paragliding Hub Of India
- Assam – Home Of One-Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
- Shimla – The Queen Of Northern Hills
- Tirthan Valley – The Adventure Hub Of Himachal
- Jim Corbett – An Adventurous Jungle Adventure
India- Monaco relations
India and Monaco have sincere and trade relations. Both countries work together for a good economy and business trade.
The best dishes, Monaco traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Kind temperaments of Indian towards Monaco people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
What you must know when visiting India with e-visa:
- Don’t interact with unknown agencies or suspicious people.
- Don’t go unlit areas alone.
- Avoid offering money and food to beggars.
- Avoid eating oily, fried and fast foods.
- Pack seasonal and modest clothes.
- Always keep your visa and passport with you.
- Respect cultural and religious values.
- Take off your shoes before visiting any religious spot.
- Don’t show your love for your partner in public by hugging and kissing.
- Stay in trustworthy and secure places.