Saint Lucia to India
India’s cultural and religious impact has spread broadly the world over and Saint Lucia isn't any exception. Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island, which is surrounded by mountains. However, the residents are astonished by the consideration, lifestyle, history, medical facility, and enterprise of India; consequently, they have a deep desire to visit India.
Taking this into consideration, the government of India has made the Indian e-visa facility so dependable and less costly and online. Now, the citizen of Saint Lucia also can practice for e-visa online and might get it after the approval of the authority and sent it through e-mail.
The detailed and beautiful seaports and airports of India:
Now, the citizen of Saint Lucia can get Indian e-visa online by filling their applications, and can enter India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Some of the wonderful tourist spots of India:
- Qutub Minar, Delhi
- Char Minar, Hyderabad
- Bird Sanctuary, Delhi
- Kedarnath, Himachal
- Jhatingri, Himachal Pradesh.
- Doodhpathri, Kashmir.
- Chalakudy, Kerala.
- Adalaj Stepwell, Gujarat
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Agra Fort, Agra
St. Lucia and India relations
St. Lucia and India enjoy cordial relations and both countries interact actively in the U.N., Commonwealth, and NAM. St. Lucia is a lively Commonwealth member and is also a member state of regional groupings which includes CARICOM, the association of Caribbean States (ACS), an organization of Japanese Caribbean States (OECS).
The best dishes, St. Lucia traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards St. Lucia citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to know before you visit India:
- Admire to all religions, and don’t hurt Indian residents' sentiments and beliefs.
- Cover up your head when you visit the temples and gurudwaras and don’t forget about to take away your footwear.
- Maintain your legal documents with you; passport, visa, and some photographs.
- Keep or write your family members’ cell phone numbers on your cellular device and in a notebook so you can be in contact with them.
- Keep away from ingesting over fried, oily, spicy, and speedy food.
- Bring some modest clothes with you.
- Before you're taking your flight for India, take a look at the weather of India so that you can travel without problems.
- And, keep away from going out of doors at night.