Serbia to India
Serbia is a landlocked country, situated at the crossroads of Southeast and Central Europe in the Balkans. The Balkans has beautiful and mesmerizing medieval villages, mountains, and a narrow strip of seashores. With this natural beauty, Serbia people want to get away from their own country to wander each nook of the arena, and India is among them wherein they prefer to visit too.
Due to this huge demand for tourism, the government of India has issued an Indian e-visa application system online to assist the fanatic people who like to travel the world. They can apply for Indian e-visa online, the visa is sent to the applicants' e-mail address as soon as it’s approved.
The scenic seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian e-visa facility, the people of Serbia can visit India with the aid of these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Beautiful places of India to visit:
- Jodhpur: Taste Royalty
- Bundi: Explore The Boris
- Jaisalmer: The Golden City
- Jaipur: The Pink City
- Pushkar: A Blend Of Vibrant Colors
- Udaipur: The City Of Lakes
- Bikaner: Home To Several Temples & Forts
- Ajmer: Popular For Dargah Sharif
- India Gate, Delhi
- Mount Abu: The Hill Station Of Rajasthan
India and Serbia relations
India and Serbia celebrate 70 years of diplomatic relations. India's relations with Serbia have traditionally been close and friendly; the relationship became even stronger during the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY) meeting.
The best dishes, Serbia traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc./p>
Temperaments of Indian towards Serbia people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to know when you visit India:
- Do no longer have communication with suspicious people while you come to India.
- Avoid going dark and unlit places at night.
- Preserve your passport and visa.
- Don’t hug and kiss your better half.
- Respect all religions.
- Stay in good locations and resorts, which have high-security records.
- Don’t forget to pack seasonal and modest clothes.
- Don’t provide money to beggars while you're roaming in tourist spots.