Vietnam to India
Vietnam is an Asian country near the South China Sea, which is known for its rivers, bustling cities, beaches, and Buddhist pagodas. However, India is making great progress in every field whether it’s medical, technology, business, architecture, education, and tourism. These facilities tempt international nations and their citizens to visit India for once to take advantage of these wonderful facilities.
Moreover, India is being one of the strongest monetary countries around the globe, fascinates travelers around the world to visit. And these above advantages are enough to increase the call for an Indian e-visa. That’s why the Indian government has introduced to offer the facility of Indian e-visa online for 160 nations so that the vacationer can visit India.
Enter India through these seaports and airports:
Now, Vietnam citizens who keep an Indian e-business visa, e-medical visa, and e-tourist visa and can visit India via these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Wonderful places to visit in India:
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Heaven
- India Gate-The Heroes of India
- Taj Mahal-The Token of Love
- Bir Billing – The Paragliding Hub
- Assam – Home of Horned Rhinos
- Mumbai-The Dream City
- Jaipur-The Rich and Royal City
- Manikaran – Hot Springs Favourite
- Shimoga – Karnataka’s Hidden Gem
- Madikeri – Scenic Beauty
- Ranikhet – The Queen’s Meadow
- Kausani – Perfect Getaway For Couples
- Agumbe – Scenic Beauty
Indian and Vietnam relations
India and Vietnam are both participants of the Mekong–Ganga Cooperation, created to develop and enhance close ties among India and international locations of Southeast Asia. Vietnam has supported India's bid to grow to be an everlasting member of the U.N. Safety Council and be a part of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
The most delicious and famous cuisines of India: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Vietnam
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember while you are in India:
- Don’t disclose your information; personal and professional to anyone especially to those who seem suspicious.
- Maintain your legit docs with you such as passport and Indian visa.
- Save the Indian embassy and relative’s phone numbers to your cell.
- Don’t get too impressed with spicy, fried, and oily food. It may create problems in your digestion.
- Avoid shady streets.
- Give respect and value to Indian culture and religions.
- Discover how to enjoy food using your hands instead of spoons.
- Keep away from kissing and hugging your companions in public.
- Watch out for strangers’ offer.
- Maintain distance from beggars and monks.