The enchanting and glorious beauty of India has always compelled foreigners to visit it, and Azerbaijan nationals are not an exception. They fully indulge in mouth-watering Muslim delicacies and want to know much better the royalty that Muslim rulers or Nawabs had once in India by seeing their built monuments, tombs, forts, and so on. Due to this, there is always a tremendous need for an Indian visa in Azerbaijan.
And, taking such a burning desire to visit India in Azerbaijan nationals into account, the Indian government has allowed them to apply for an India visa online. On approval, they can receive an electronic copy of the approved visa, which will let them enter India legally.
Designated airports and seaports for the Azerbaijan citizen with an Indian visa:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where an Azerbaijan national can enter this beautiful country when in possession of a valid e-visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India Azerbaijan citizens enjoy visiting:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- The Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Jama Masjid, Delhi
- Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh
- Char Minar, Hyderabad
- Qutub Minar, Delhi
The relation between India and Azerbaijan is friendly and warm. Hold historical relations and traditions play a vital role in strengthening these ties. An Indian resident mission is in Baku, which was established in 1999. And, Azerbaijan has its resident mission is in New Delhi, established in 2004.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India Korma, Lucknowi Kebab, Lobster, Crab, Lucknowi Biryani, Malai Kofta, Chicken soup, Chowmein, Momos, Hyderabadi Biryani, Poha, fish curry, Mutton chicken, fried rice, Palak Paneer, Laccha Parantha, Chur Chur Naan, Tawa Paneer, Lassi, roasted Crab meat, Non-veg Momos, Squid and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Friendly, religious, peace-loving, cheerful and sympathetic.
What you must know when visiting India on an Indian visa
- Don’t talk more to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially after sunset, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Never give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Never eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India for your convenience because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Keep some cash in your pocket every time when out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Given the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, don’t hug or kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Never forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.