India’s enthralling beauty, advanced medical technology and powerful economy have grabbed the attention of the whole world, especially European countries whose citizens are in quest of spiritual comfort. And, one such country is Belarus. It is a small country with little fame whose citizens have a terrific desire for an Indian visa to explore the unshaken culture of this huge country.
Being aware of this fact, its government has made the India visa application system online for Belarus and other over 160 countries. It means getting an electronic form of this visa requires only a little effort of using your fingertips on your laptop for application, and you are no longer required to stand in long queues of the Indian Embassy
Designated airports and seaports for the Belarus national with an electronic visa:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where people from Belarus can enter India when in possession of an e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India the Belarus citizens enjoy visiting:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Jim Corbett, Uttarakhand
- Kerala, god’s own country
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- The Taj Mahal, Agra
- Goa, the fun capital of India
- Jaipur, the pink city, Rajasthan
- Varanasi, the spiritual capital of India, Uttar Pradesh
- Rishikesh, the yoga capital of the world, Uttarakhand
- Manali, the honeymoon capital of India, Himachal Pradesh
Relations between India and Belarus
Both India and Belarus played a huge role in the foundation of the United Nations for the welfare of the whole world. India has also partaken in the reconstruction of power facilities in Belarus for the generation and transmission of energy. It was when Belarus was a part of the Soviet Union when India and it established their cultural relations. India’s famous poet Rabindranath Tagore visited Minsk in 1931 and met other intellectuals. And, India’s musical traditions also brought the Musician Nicholas Nabokov to India in the 1960s.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaLaccha Parantha, Lucknowi Biryani, Palak Paneer, Paneer Dosa, Hyderabadi Biryani, Chur Chur Naan, Malai Kofta, chowmein, Momos, Tawa Paneer, Lassi, Dal vada, Masala Dosa, Dal vada, palak kofta, Tawa Paneer, Vada Pav, Bombay Sandwich, Pav bhaji, Lassi, Idli, Poha, fish curry, Non-veg Momos, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind, soft-natured, cooperative and religious.
What you must know when visiting India on an Indian visa:
- Don’t interact more with the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, visit unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Never give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Never indulge in oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India for your convenience because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Always keep some cash in your pocket every time when going out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians in mind, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.