The quest of thrilling experience gives birth to exploration, and a country like India that has everything from spiritual comfort, adventurous experience, never-ending fun to rich wildlife becomes the first choice of those buffs who crave for out of the box and spine-chilling moments.
Belize, a less famous American country, has a large number of people who want to visit India and taste something incredible that they miss in other countries where variety and diversity are not as large as in this land endowed with historical, cultural and spiritual hue, never fading away.
There is a list of designated airports and seaports for the Belize national having an electronic visa for India:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where a Belize citizen can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India liked by Belize citizens:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Sunderban National Park, West Bengal
- Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Golden Temple, Amritsar, Punjab
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Gir Sanctuary, Gujarat
- Andaman and Nicobar
India and Belize relations:
There is a warm and cordial relationship between India and Belize. Bilateral trade between these two countries totalled US$ 45.4 million in 2013, which is more than US$ 23 million in the previous year. India tends to assist Belize by providing aid in the aftermath of natural disasters. And, tourists from Belize come to India and mostly enjoy its wildlife, especially seeing tigers.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Laccha Parantha, Non-veg Momos, Squid, Malai Kofta, Tangri, chicken curry, Lucknowi Kebabs, Kahwah, Shikanji, roasted Crab meat, Paneer Tikka, Chom Chom, Paneer naan, Kadhi Chawal, Shahi Paneer, Sandesh, Lassi, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
High-spirited, welcoming, cooperative and religious.
Things to be taken into account while visiting India:
- Never talk, unless it’s important, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t indulge in oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India considering convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Always keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Considering the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Do remember to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.