Small countries like Cameroon always try to find ways to develop its economy and establish healthy relations with a developed country so that it can become economically, diplomatically, politically and culturally developed. And, having a strong, famous country like India is the first choice of such undeveloped nations. That’s why the demand for an Indian visa is always a desire in the heart of this African land.
Having known this and for the welfare of such backward nations, India has included Cameroon in the list of those eligible countries whose citizens can apply for an India visa online, receive its electronic form, enter the country and stay there for an allowed period of time.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Cameroonian with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Cameroonian national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of Cameroon:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Jim Corbett, Uttarakhand
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
India and Cameroon relationship
In 1960, Cameroon attained independence and that very year it established its relations with India. Africans feel like home in India, as Indians serve their foreign visitors with heart and soul, leaving no stone unturned in their grand, selfless hospitality. The secular democracy and fast economy of this culturally-blessed land add more its influence and fame in Africa, and Cameroonians always appreciate the immeasurable contribution of this powerful country to their nation.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India:kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Sambhar vada, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Lucknowi Kebabs, Kafuli, Kahwah, Shikanji, Phaanu, Paneer Tikka, Chom Chom, Baadi, Paneer naan, Kandale ka Saag, Non-veg Momos, Squid, Malai Kofta, Chainsoo, Kadhi Chawal, Sandesh, Lassi, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind-natured, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Points to be taken into mind while visiting India:
- Avoid paying attention to and talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Never give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Stay away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Don’t forget to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always have some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Paying attention to the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Don’t forget to take off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.