The incredible nature of India has always been the main reason compelling small nation citizens like the Cayman Islands to come here to drive out their stress and tension. Moreover, this heavenly blessed country’s economy is growing day by day, which gives a golden opportunity to the businessmen and investors of the Cayman Islands to explore its market, set up their own company here and leverage from its market. All such reasons have taken the demand for an Indian visa to the peak.
On the other hand, India also wants to boost its economic health by having foreign investors and businessmen paying attention to its market. Due to this, this Asian country has made much easier for the Cayman Islands’s citizens to apply for an India visa online, receive its electronic form and enter India legally and stay there for a fixed period of time to know its business atmosphere, take medical services and explore its eternal beauty.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Cayman Islands citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Cayman Islands national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of the Cayman Islands:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- The Red Fort, Delhi
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
India and the Cayman Islands
The British Foreign Office handles the foreign relations of the Cayman Islands, which is why it mainly focuses on the economic relations with India. its people are highly impressed by the yoga activities taught and performed in India. Due to this, the first reason for visiting India among its citizens is to indulge in yoga activities and take yoga classes under the guidance of experienced Gurus in peaceful Ashrams. Furthermore, India’s generous nature has also earned its trust resulting in a friendly relationship between these two countries.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Paneer Tikka, Chom Chom, Baadi, Paneer naan, kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Sambhar vada, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Lucknowi Kebabs, Kafuli, Kahwah, Shikanji, Phaanu, Kandale ka Saag, Non-veg Momos, Sandesh, Lassi, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Peace-loving, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Points to be taken into mind while visiting India:
- Don’t pay heed to and talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially in the night, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t indulge in oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Never forget to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Don’t forget to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Paying heed to the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Always put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.