India is the yoga centre of the world where people come for solace and being tension-free. The land opens its arms with a smile to every foreigner regardless of their home country, which is why it is always laden with foreign visitors, especially those who are in quest in quest of spiritual bliss. And, the desire for a visit to this heavenly blessed land with a glorious culture is at the zenith in Chile, a South American country.
This fact compelled the government of India to allow the citizens of this small country to apply for an India visa online to receive its electronic form, which will allow them to enter and stay in India for an allowed period of time.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Chilean citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Chilean national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of Chile:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- mmu and Kashmir
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
India and Chile relations:
In 1956, Chile signed a trade agreement with India and became the first South American country that did this at that time. Its people enjoy immersing in water sports and yoga activities in India, and Indians also, although very small, visit Chile and feel secure there. Most Indians living there are involved in small business and trade. Around 1000 Chileans visit India every year, mostly for tourism purposes.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Paneer Tikka, Lucknowi Kebabs, Kafuli, Kahwah, Shikanji, Non-veg Momos, Sandesh, Lassi, Phaanu,Chom Chom, Baadi, Paneer naan, kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Sambhar vada, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Kandale ka Saag, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Warm-natured, welcoming, helpful and generous.
Points to be taken into mind while visiting India:
- Avoid paying heed to and talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially when it’s dark, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Don’t give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always remember to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Paying attention to the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Don’t forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.