Small countries like Comoros are always in quest of opportunities to strengthen their relations with other powerful or developed ones like India in order to develop themselves. That’s why their citizens go to those countries for further studies, business set up, tourism and the like to know the atmosphere much better. And, when such a well-known nation opens its doors for the nationals of such backward countries, then people of such backward ones feel blessed.
The same is here, as the people of Comoros are delighted to have their country in the list of those eligible countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for an Indian visa online and receive it on their given email address in an electronic form.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Comoros citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Comoros national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of Comoros:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Char Minar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
India and Comoros relations:
Both India and Comoros established their diplomatic relations in 1976, which is around a year after when the latter attained independence. In 2015, India was the third largest destination for exports from this African country. In 2016, around 250 Indians lived in Comoros mostly involved in trade and business.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Phaanu, Chom Chom, Baadi, Baati, Bhindi Masala, Kafuli, Kahwah, Shikanji, Sambhar vada, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Kandale ka Saag, Paneer naan, kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Paneer Tikka, Lucknowi Kebabs, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and generous
Things to be taken into consideration while visiting India:
- Don’t talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially when it’s dark, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Don’t give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Don’t forget to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always remember to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.