If a citizen of Costa Rica wants to visit India for medical, business and tourism reasons, then they can apply for an Indian visa online and receive its electronic form on their confirmed email address on the approval of their application.
Having so, this small nation residents have a golden opportunity to make the relations between these two countries much stronger. And, the warm hospitality and welcome given by the Indians make foreign visitors safe and secure, and they feel like home while enjoying their holiday in India, knowing its business atmosphere and receiving medical services.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Costa Rica citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Costa Rica national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of Costa Rica:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Char Minar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
India and Costa Rica relations:
The commercial engagement has made the relations between India and Costa Rica inconceivably strong. India has always supported those countries whose citizens look for opportunities without any disparity, and Costa Rica is one of such them. Furthermore, India also lends its financial support to backward and undeveloped nations so that they can establish themselves firmly. One such example is India’s help to Costa Rica in which the former gave photovoltaic equipment, which was worth US$26,000 in 1997 to set up a solar energy research laboratory at the University of Heredia.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Sambar Vada, Baadi, Baati, Bhalle Papdi, Dal vada, Chhole Bhature, Bhindi Masala, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Paneer Tikka, Lucknowi Kebabs, Hyderabadi Biryani, Lucknow Biryani, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Pure-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things to be taken into consideration while visiting India:
- Never interact with or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially when it’s dark, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Stay away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always have your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Don’t forget to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Don’t forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.