Citizens of Cote D’Ivoire want to visit India and know more about its business atmosphere, have a holiday here and take medical services from this heavenly-endowed land. A large number of African citizens also show interest in yoga activities taught by experienced Guru in traditional Indian Ashram filled with spirituality. That’s they want to have an Indian visa.
Being familiarized with this beautiful fact, the government of India included this small nation in the list of eligible countries whose citizens can apply and receive an Indian visa electronic form online. It means no more visit to Indian Embassy and waiting for your own turn when standing in long queues.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Cote d’Ivoire citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Cote d’Ivoire national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by people of Cote d’Ivoire:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Char Minar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
India and Cote d’Ivoire relations:
There has always been a cordial relationship between India and Cote d’Ivoire. A large of Indian pharmaceutical companies are operating in Cote d’Ivoire. And, Indian study system has also earned the trust of Ivorian students, resulting in a large number of students from this African country
Around 1500 Indians are living in Cote d’Ivoire, mainly involved in mining, trading, manufacturing and general merchandise business.
Indian Embassy in China Sar Macau:
There is no Indian Embassy in Macau, so you should apply online or at India Embassy oversea to get a visa for India.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaBaadi, Baati, Bhindi Masala, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Paneer Tikka, Lucknowi Kebabs, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things to be taken into consideration while visiting India:
- Avoid Interacting with or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially when it’s dark, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Never give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Keep yourself away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Never forget to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into consideration, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Always take off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.