Citizens of Croatia always want to explore the miraculous beauty of India and take a keen interest in the wildlife of this seventh largest country in the world, which is home to interesting animals like tiger, chital, sambar deer, peacock, leopard, sloth bear and so on.
Having known this, the government of India erased all boundaries and hassles from the nationals of this small beautiful country by putting it into the list of eligible countries whose citizens can apply for an Indian visa online to get its electronic for a legal entry to the land of intriguing wildlife
It means all they have to do is to use their fingertips to achieve an India visa using a laptop or smartphone.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Croatia citizen with an electronic visa for entry to India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where the Croatia national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India visited by people of Croatia most
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Gir Sanctuary, Gujarat
- Jim Corbett Sanctuary, Uttarakhand
- Char Minar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Kaziranga National Park, Assam
- Kanha Tiger Reserve, Madhya Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
India and Croatia relations:
India and Croatia established their diplomatic relations in 1992 when Croatia attained independence from SFR Yugoslavia. Both of these countries are well-known for their tourism. People of Croatia enjoy visiting the wildlife sanctuaries in India and seeing its cultural beauty.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Shikanji, Sambhar vada, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Chom Chom, Baadi, Baati, Keema, Pongal, Kadhi, Phaanu,Bhindi Masala, Kafuli, Kahwah, Kandale ka Saag, Rogan Josh, Paneer naan, kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Paneer Tikka, Lucknowi Kebabs, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Pure-minded, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things must be kept in mind while visiting India:
- Don’t interact with or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially when it’s dark, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Control your emotions and avoid money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Don’t forget to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always have some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Always stay in highly-reputed and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.