Fiji to India
Fiji is one of the gorgeous countries having 300 islands to enjoy life at its fullest, however, the citizens have bewitched by Indian history, glory and developing businesses, and they show up their interest to set up their own business here. The Indian government has opened the facilities for these interested countries and provides them an Indian visa.
So now, the people of Fiji can apply for an India visa for business purposes online easily.
Connecting seaports and airports of India:
Fiji people holding an electronic Indian visa can drop in India easily by these ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
The topmost tourist destination in India:
- Rishikesh, the yoga capital of India
- Waste to wonder, New Delhi
- Zoology Park, Delhi
- Gokarna, Karnataka
- Gir Sanctuary, Gujarat
- Bhadrakali Lake, Telangana
- Dakshineshwari Temple, Kolkata
- Goa, the party capital of India
- Mumbai, the dream capital of India
- Red Fort, Agra
- Shimla, Switzerland of India
India-Fiji's relationship is so strong. It shares cultural links between the countries and states. More than 38% of the Fiji population is Indians.
Fiji Embassy in India: India is a hub of beautiful monuments, palaces, temples, and public places, and this encourages people from around the world to visit. That is why; India has established the Fiji embassy in Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
Famous cuisines of India praised by Fiji
Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Roasted Crab, Poha, Coconut Wate, Vadapav, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, Lucknowani meat and so on.
Temperament of Indians for Fiji
Welcoming, sympathetic, soft-hearted, helpful and cheerful
Remember these key points while you are in India
- Don’t over-friendly to people who are unknown to you.
- Never roam in a dimly lighted place and don’t go alone outside at night.
- Don’t give food or money to anyone who begs you showing their helplessness.
- Eating oily and fried food may cause you trouble when you are in India.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa with you. It will help you to get connected with the officials.
- Keep some cash with you always.
- Respect and value Indian culture and religions.
- Don’t forget to remove your shoes when you are entering temples and shrines.
- Stay in reputed hotels and government shelters.
- Wear full-length clothes in a public place, temples, etc.