Greece to India
Greece is a country where thousands of island lies throughout the Ionian and Aegean seas. Its glorious history always fascinates India and India’s background of kingly places, history, monuments, forts, and great leaders boast Grecians to visit India for at least once. Keeping these all in mind, India announced the e-visa facility for 160 countries including Greece. The citizens can easily apply for an Indian visa online by filling passport details and once the application gets approved, the electronic form of visa is delivered at the applicant's email address.
Designated seaports and airports of India:
Greece citizens who have an Indian e-tourist visa for tourism purpose, they can entertain India from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
The beautiful destinations to visit in India:
- Leh-Ladakh – Mountain Paradise
- Binsar – the Realms of Wildlife
- Coorg – Walk amidst the Coffee Plantations and feel the serenity
- Kerala – The God’s Own Country
- Kanatal – Experience the Best Camping
- Kasol – The Trekker’s heaven
- Kutch – the White Desert in Rajasthan
- Bir Billing – The Paragliding Hub of India
- Assam – Home of flora and fauna
- Rishikesh – the capital of sadhus
- Tirthan Valley – The Adventure Hub of Himachal
India-Greece enjoys very close bilateral relations. In 2009, India has been honored country at the 74th position and 84th in 2019 at the Thessaloniki International Fair, and in the same place, for the first time, both have been associated in Greek Indian business association, established in Athens.
Greece Embassy in India: for easy tourism help, the government of India established the Greece Embassy in Radhakrishanan Marg, Chanakyapuri, in New Delhi.
Famous cuisines of India liked by Greece
Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Greece
Supportive, helpful, kind and welcoming
Keep these tips to your fingertip:
- Don’t communicate with stranger people or travel specialists without seeing their ID proofs.
- Don’t pass shady areas alone. Always go with your group.
- Keep distance from suspicious humans if they offer you their assistance.
- Keep cash, credit, and debit cards in your pocket.
- Don’t forget to put off your footwear entering in temples.
- Don’t hug or kiss your partners or buddies publicly.
- Never forget to keep your visa and passport with you. It will help you to get in contact with officials.
- Avoid street, oily and fried foods.
- Stay in reputed hotels and government shelters.