Grenada to India
Despite having only a small number of French speakers, India has always been one of the most adored and comfortable countries for Grenadians, Australians, Americans, Caribbean’s, Africans, etc. They find India as their own home country, and this welcoming and friendly nature of India encourages people around the world to visit. That’s why; India has eased the travelling by providing them Indian e-visa facility online.
The online system allows 160 countries to apply for e-visa such as e-medical visa, e-tourist visa, and e-business visa. Once the application gets approved, it is delivered to the applicants' email address.
Designated seaports and airports of India:
Now, Grenada people who have an Indian e-visa can fly in India and enter from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Must-visit tourist destination in India:
- Jim Corbett – the wildlife Adventurous Jungle
- Manali – The Snowy heaven
- Udaipur – The Romantic City Of Lakes and palaces
- Auli – the excellent place For Ski Lovers
- Mysore – the wonderful place of Silk, Sandalwood, And Sweets
- Valley of Flowers – Rich in gorgeous flowers
- Jaisalmer – Known For The Best Desert Safari
- Jodhpur – The Royal City of Rajasthan
- Prashar Lake – experience the wonder
- Mukteshwar – Gem Of Uttarakhand
- Dhanaulti – The Most enchanting Alpine Forests
- Mumbai – The City That Never Sleeps
- Kolkata – A City Of Charm And Creative Minds
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
The relation between India-Grenada is friendly and warm. The friendship with Grenada existed since 1975. In recent year, Grenada and Caribbean Community (Caricom) members received financial help for a community development project from PM Narendra Modi. The relationship is going strong day by day.
Grenada Embassy in India: for the help of Grenada tourists, the government has established the Grenada Embassy in Sunder Nagar, New Delhi.
Famous cuisines of India, Grenada citizen can taste:
Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Grenada
Helpful, kind and welcoming
Things to keep in mind when you are in India:
- Don’t share your personal details with stranger people.
- Keep your ID proof with you always such as passport, visa, etc.
- Always go along with your group.
- Keep distance from suspicious human beings and don’t accept their assistance.
- Keep a few cash, credit, and debit cards to your pocket constantly.
- Don’t forget to put off your footwear before visiting in shrines and temples.
- Don’t hug or kiss your partners on religious and public spots.
- Save officials and relative's phone number on your mobiles.
- Do not consume fried and oily food from the streets.
- Stay in reputed resorts and government shelters.