Guyana to India
The wonderful progress in technology, medical, architectural and tourism tempts foreign countries to visit India for at least once, especially people from America, Africa, Australia, Spain, and Portugal. Moreover, India is being one of the strongest economic centers around the globe, fascinates tourists around the world to visit. And these above-mentioned advantages are enough to increase the demand for an Indian e-visa. That’s why the Indian government has announced to offer the facility of Indian e-visa online for 160 countries so that the traveler can visit India.
They just need to apply for the same online and the e-visa gets delivered to their emails.
Enter India through these seaports and airports:
Now, Guyana citizens who hold an Indian e-visa such as e-medical visa, e-tourist visa and e-business visa can visit India through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Wonderful places to visit in India:
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Heaven
- India Gate-The Heroes of India
- Taj Mahal-The Token of Love
- Bir Billing – The Paragliding Hub
- Assam – Home of Horned Rhinos
- Mumbai-The Dream City
- Jaipur-The Rich and Royal City
- Manikaran – Hot Springs Favourite
- Shimoga – Karnataka’s Hidden Gem
- Madikeri – Scenic Beauty
- Ranikhet – The Queen’s Meadow
- Kausani – Perfect Getaway For Couples
- Agumbe – Scenic Beauty
India- Guyana relations
India and Guyana have celebrated their 50 years of diplomatic relations in 2019 respectfully and share a warm and cordial friendship with high degree understanding, and also share foreign aids, trade, and other co-operations.
Guyana Embassy in India: for the support of Guyana visitors, the government of India has built the Guyana Embassy in E-2/13, Sultan Puri, Block E, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057
The most famous cuisines of India, Guyana citizens can have:
Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Guyana
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember while you are in India:
- Don’t share your details; personal and professional.
- Keep your official docs with you always such as passport and Indian visa.
- Save the Indian embassy and relative’s number on your mobile device.
- Don’t get too overwhelmed with spicy food. It may trouble you.
- Avoid shady streets.
- Give respect and value to Indian culture and religions.
- Learn to have food with hands.
- Avoid kissing and hugging your partners in public.
- Watch out for strangers’ offer.
- Stay with your groups in a reputed hotel.
- Remove your shoes when you go for temples and any religious spot.