Haiti to India
Haiti is a Caribbean country in North America, plays an important role in boosting the tourism industry in India. It is a beautiful country having bewitching islands, mountaintops, ruins of Sans-Souci, Palaces, and fortresses. However, the people of this country are fascinated by Indian royal history, buildings, monuments, and delicious taste-piping delicacies. That’s why the government of India has facilitated the Indian e-visa online support for Haiti and other 160 counties and nationals. They can apply for e-visa and can get it online.
The seaports and airports of India:
Now, Haiti citizens who have applied and hold an Indian e-visa can enter India to travel throughout the country via these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
The bewitching tourist hotspots of India:
- Gwalior – A Majestic Fort City
- Gokarna – A Peaceful Goa
- Pahalgam – Wander in the Saffron Fields
- Landsdowne – Heavenly Place
- Joshimath – Place Of Worship and Spirituality
- Tawang – Backpacking Trip
- Mumbai – The City That Never Sleeps
- Kolkata – A City Of Charm, Culture And Creative Arts
- Delhi – A Place of Fun and History
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
- Prashar Lake – For Enchanting Trip
India- Haiti relations
India and Haiti have friendly and wonderful relations. India has developed diplomatic relations with Haiti in 1996 and has been an Honorary Consul in Port-Au-Prince. And, Haiti has also been appointed a Consul General in New Delhi in 2014.
Haiti Embassy in India: for the support of Haiti travelers and enthusiastic visitors, the government of India has built the Haiti Embassy in Aerens Estate, Mall Road, Kishangarh behind Pocket D111, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070, India.
The most famous cuisines of India, Haiti citizens can have:
Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Haiti
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember while you visit in India:
- Don’t share your personal and official information with any stranger.
- Keep your docs such as passport and Indian visa on your backpacks.
- Save your relative’s and Indian embassy number on your smart phones.
- Don’t have too much spicy, oily and fried food from the streets. It may trouble you in digesting.
- Avoid shady and dimly streets.
- Give respect to Indian culture and religions.
- Avoid kissing and hugging your wives or partners and friends in public.
- Avoid giving money to the beggars and taking any strangers’ offer.
- Stay in a reputed hotel.
- Remove your shoes before visiting any temples and religious spots.