Honduras to India
Honduras is a beautiful country, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea coastlines and the Pacific Ocean, however, it is the ancient Mayan site and India is the first country, which founded Maya civilization, thus India has left its great Archaeological and Ethnological expertise and respect into the minds of Honduras people. However, the people of Honduras have the desire to visit India. By seeing this Indian government has eased the Indian visa application system by making it all online.
On approval, the e-visa is sent to the applicant's email address.
Enter through these seaports and airports of India:
People of Honduras who have Indian visa can enter India from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Wonderful tourist spot to visit in India:
- Kerala– The Magical God’s Country
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Kutch – The White Desert of India
- Assam – Home Of Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
- Mumbai-City of Dreams
- Jhansi-The City of Warrior Queen
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
India- Honduras relations
India and Honduras have friendly and warm relations. The High Commissioner of India in Guatemala City is currently accredited to Honduras, and India has maintained an Honorary Consul General in Tegucigalpa.
The most delicious cuisines of India, Honduras citizens can have: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Honduras
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember while travelling in India:
- Don’t talk to strangers and share your personal information.
- Save the Indian Embassy number on your mobile.
- Don’t go on shady and dark streets at night.
- Do respect all the religions and cultures of India.
- Keep your passport and Indian visa with you.
- Stay in registered hotels.
- Don’t kiss your partners on religious and public spots.
- Avoid offering money and food to beggars.
- Remove shoes outside the temple and shrines.