Kiribati to India
Kiribati is a marvelous country in the central Pacific Ocean with having beautiful citizens; however, they tend to explore India and its wonderful culture, which leads the needs of an Indian visa for its citizens.
That’s why the government of India has made the India visa application system reliable easy and subtle. Now, one can easily apply for the e-tourist visa, e-business visa, and e-medical visa online.
The well-known seaports and airports of India:
Now, the 160 permitted countries can visit India including Kiribati citizens through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Places to visit in India:
- Mount Abu – Rajasthan’s Only Hill station
- Nainital – The City Of Lakes
- Lakshadweep – A Tropical Island
- Chopta – A Small Green Paradise
- Madikeri – Scenic Beauty
- Ranikhet – The Queen’s Meadow
- Kausani – Perfect Getaway For Couples
- Agumbe – Scenic Beauty
- India Gate-Memorial of warriors
- Lotus Temple-The temple of peace
- Gurudwara-Old Delhi
India and Kiribati have cordial and cooperative relations. The experts of Indian serve in Kiribati for the development of the country. The High Commission of India in Suva, Fiji serves its citizen and Kiribati also maintains an Honorary Consulate in New Delhi.
The best dishes, Kiribati traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Kiribati:
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming.
Prepare yourself before visiting India for a tour:
- Buy or pack modest and seasonal clothes.
- Don’t forget to put your visa and passport in your bag.
- Keep some medicine with you.
- Buy a guide book so that you can get to know about India and its citizens.
- Know Indian culture and religions.
- Cover your head before entering gurudwara and temple.
- Avoid eating oily and spicy food.
- Avoid talking to strangers.
- Never share your personal information with any suspicious person.
- Stay in reputed and well-known hotels.