People of Lesotho usually come to India for medical treatment, however, India’s marvellous beauty also compels them to visit India and squeeze every drop of joy here. due to this, a large number of Lesotho citizens want to have an Indian visa.
The government of India knows it very well, which is why its has made the whole India visa application system online for over 160 countries, including Lesotho. It means the people of this African country can apply for the visa online, receive its electronic form, enter India and stay there for a fixed period of time.
Designated airports and seaports for the Lesotho citizen with an Indian visa:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where a Lesotho national can enter India when in possession of a valid Indian visa:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India Lesotho citizens enjoy visiting:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India for Lesotho are:
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Delhi
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
Relations between India and Lesotho:
India and Lesotho are part of the Non-Aligned Movement. Due to India’s past contributions to spreading peace in the world, Lesotho has officially decided to support the candidacy of India for a permanent seat in a reformed Security Council. Lesotho considers Jammu and Kashmir as an integral part of India and lends its support to India on this matter.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India Butter chicken, Dal vada, Pav vada, Pav bhaji, Chhole Bhature, Gushtaba, noodles, Halwa, Gushtaba, Raita, Lassi, Chur Chur naan, chicken soup, Sherbet, Lucknowi Kebab, Hyderabadi Biryani, Kahwah, Fish curry, and the list goes on.
Temperament of Indians:
Warm-hearted, helpful, cheerful and religious.
Things to remember when visiting India with an Indian visa:
- Never talk to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Don’t give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Stay away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India for your convenience because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Always keep some cash in your pocket when out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, don’t kiss or hug your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Remove your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.