Liechtenstein to India
Liechtenstein is en European country where German-speaking language people live. It is situated between Austria and Switzerland. The country is known for medieval castles, the network of trails and alpine landscapes. However, exploring the world is the prime thing that lays on its citizens' jeans. Furthermore, India’s powerful economical strength and captivating history encourages people from around the world to visit India so that they can get benefited the advantages such as world-class medical treatment, opportunity, business, trade and so on.
However, the Indian government made traveling easy by facilitating an Indian visa to all 160 countries including Liechtenstein. Now, they can also apply for the e-tourist visa online. On the approval of the application, the visa is sent to the applicants’ email inbox.
The picturesque and designated seaports and airports of India:
Now, the people of Liechtenstein, America, Australia, Africa, Guinea, Liberia, etc can visit India through these following ports:
Airports:Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai
Enchanting tourist spots in India:
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Kausani – Perfect Getaway For Couples
- Agumbe – Scenic Beauty
- India Gate-Memorial of warriors
- Lotus Temple-The temple of peace
- Red Fort-The Mugal Fort
- Zoology Park, Delhi
- Himachal Pradesh
- Waste to Wonder Park, Delhi
- West Bengal
India- Liechtenstein relations
India and Liechtenstein have established diplomatic relations in the year 1993. Both countries have an embassy in respected locations. The Embassy of India established in Berne, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein maintains an honorary consul general in New Delhi.
The best dishes, Liechtenstein traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Liechtenstein
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Tips to remember while you are in India:
- Do keep your visa and passport in your bag.
- Pack some modest and seasonal clothes.
- Stay away from unknown people.
- Understand Indian culture and their sentiments.
- Avoid oily and spicy food from the streets.
- Give respect to all the religions by covering your head with the cloths and handkerchief.
- Stay in reputed hotels.
- Remove shoes before visiting any temple and shrine.
- Do not go on dingy and shady streets and places.