Lithuania to India
Lithuania is a European country, considered to be one of the most gorgeous and Baltic states, situated in the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea and near the Sweden and Denmark. Furthermore, in the field of Ayurvedic treatment, India is always known as the expert and has earned worldwide respect and appreciation. That’s not all, India is making beautiful progress in medical, economic, architectural and in technology fields as well, thus, the opportunity in India is high. Thousands of people from around the world visit India to get treatment and achieve good opportunities.
Due to this great demand for travelling, India has facilitated the Indian visa application system to all 160 countries online for easy and subtle visa process.
Designated seaports and airport of India for the Lithuanian citizens:
Now, the beautiful people of Lithuania, Australia, Liberia, Malta, Africa, Guinea, etc can visit India through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
The most gorgeous tourist destinations of India:
- Pangong Lake, Ladakh
- Valley of flowers, Nainital
- Jaisalmer Fort, Jaisalmer
- Ruins of Hampi, Karnataka
- Ghats at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Back Waters, Kerala
- Old Goa, Goa
- Umaid Bhavan Palace
- Jama Masjid, Old Delhi
India- Lithuanian relations
India and Lithuanian have a beautiful friendship which has established in the year 1992, and Lithuanian believe that they both have similarity in the culture and tradition and language Lithuanian and Sanskrit.
The best dishes, Lithuanian traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Lithuanian:
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming.
Some must-known facts about India before visiting India;
- One must understand Indian culture and their religious sentiments and believes.
- Do not get overwhelmed when you see the Indian lifestyle and their traditions.
- Observe things in India, and then show your respect and value what you see during your visit.
- Avoid showing your love for your partners in the crowd.
- Do not have too much oily and spicy food from the local markets because it may not suit your digestion system.
- Keep your documents with you such as passport and Indian visa.
- Pack some beautiful modest and nice clothes.
- Stay in reputed and highly secured hotels.
- Don’t go temples and gurudwara without coving your head with handkerchiefs or Dupatta.
- Remove your shoes before entering any shrines.
- Avoid going on shady streets at night.