Marshall Islands to India
The Marshall Islands are a masterpiece of nature where the chain of volcanic islands and coral atolls lie in the central Pacific Oceans between the Philippines and Hawaii. However, people of this Island often looking for opportunities and business orientation, thus they desire to visit India for the business settlement. Due to the massive demand, the government of India has decided to provide an Indian e-visa facility to all 160 eligible countries and Marshall Islands is one of them, whose citizens can travel in India for medical, business and tourism purposes throughout the year.
Designated seaports and airport of India for the Marshal Islands citizens:
With the easy e-visa facility, now the citizens of Marshal Islands can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai
Wonderful enchanting places to visit in India:
- Bhimbhetka Rock Shelter, Raisen
- Victoria Terminus, Mumbai
- Chaturbhuj Temple, Orchha
- Akshardham Temple, Delhi
- Borra Caves, Vishakapatnam
- The Ridge, Shimla
- Tso Moriri Lake, Ladakh
- Mysore Palace, Mysore
- Bangalore Palace, Bangalore
- Lingaraja Temple, Khurja
- Jagannath Temple, Puri
India-Marshal Islands relations
India and Marshal Islands share cordial friendship. However, India is one of the first countries to established relations with RMI (Republic of Marshal Islands) in the year 1965.
The best dishes, Marshal Islands traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Kind temperaments of Indian towards Marshal Islands people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Tips to remember when you plan your visit to India:
- Don’t forget to keep your visa and passport always with you.
- Sharing personal information with unknown people may create a dangerous situation for you.
- Avoid asking for help from local people.
- Respect Indian religions by removing your shoes when you entering into any temples and shrines.
- Showing your love for your partner in public may discomfort Indians.
- Stay in highly secured and registered hotels.
- Don’t indulge yourself in Indian snacks such as Chat, Gol Gappe, Samosa, etc.
- Never roam alone at night.
- Wear modest clothes.
- Also, pack some seasonal clothes.
- Keep some cash with you, and don’t forget to have credit and debit cards.