Taking the burning desire of visiting India among citizens of Moldova into account, the government of India has included this European country in the list of eligible countries whose nationals can apply for an India visa online and receive its electronic form to enter India legally and stay for a specific time.
It means you can come to India for tourism, business and medical purposes without visiting and being in the queue of an Indian Embassy. All you have to do is to use your smartphone or laptop from anywhere and move your fingertips with all your documents ready.
Designated airports and seaports for the Moldova citizen with an Indian visa:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where a Moldova national can enter India when in possession of a valid Indian visa:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India Moldova citizens enjoy visiting:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Golden Temple, Amritsar
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Jim Corbett, Uttarakhand
India and Moldova relations:
India and Moldova are working hard to deepen their relations. It has been found that these two countries support each other on innumerable International platforms like the United Nations by means of the reciprocal support mechanism.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Chicken curry, Laccha parantha, Tawa naan, Lucknowi Kebab, Hyderabadi Biryani, veg biryani, Kahwah, Butter chicken, Dal vada, Pav vada, Pav bhaji, Chhole Bhature, Gushtaba, noodles, Halwa, Chur Chur naan, chicken soup, Bhalla papdi, Kashmiri Pulao, Sherbet, Fish curry, and the list goes on.
Temperament of Indians:
Soft-hearted, cooperative, cheerful and religious.
Things to remember when visiting India with an Indian visa:
- Never talk to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Don’t give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Avoid eating oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India for your convenience because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Always keep some cash in your pocket when out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, don’t kiss or hug your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Take off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.