Mongolia to India
India is a land of a beautiful picturesque valley, history, monuments, and war memorials and so on. However, the country is not known because of these all, it is also known for its growing economy, architecture, medical facility, and thousands of people fling themselves every day from their countries, thus, the government of India has decided to provide Indian e-visa so that they can travel India for medical, business and tourism purpose.
Now, they can easily apply for an Indian visa online. Once the application is submitted, the officials sent the visa to the applicant’s email address.
Seaports and airport of India for the Mongolia citizens:
With the Indian electronic-visa facility, now the people of Mongolia can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Beautiful locations to visit in India:
- Agra – The Land Of Taj
- Cherrapunji – The Land Of Living Root Bridges
- Dalhousie – Witness The Victorian Architecture
- Hampi – Where The Ancient Ruins Come Alive
- Jabalpur – Watch The Mighty Dhuandhar Falls Cascading
- Mathura – The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Mahabalipuram – An Epitome Of Art & Architecture
India- Mongolia relations
India and Mongolia have diplomatic relations, which was established in the year 1956.
The best dishes, Mongolia traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Kind temperaments of Indian towards Mongolia people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to know before visiting India:
- Don’t interact or do conversation with unknown people.
- Don’t go alone on the unlit or dark area.
- Avoid offering money to suspicious humans.
- Avoid having oily, fried and fast foods.
- Pack modest, warm and seasonal clothes.
- Keep your visa and passport with you.
- Respect all cultures and religions.
- Take off your shoes before entering shrines.
- Don’t show your love for your wife/ husband/ friend/ fiancé in public by hugging and kissing.
- Stay in secured and well-known hotels.