Mozambique to India
The people of Mozambique are so high spirited and enjoy wandering the world, especially India. They like Indian cuisines, yoga practices, monasteries, greenery, and history.
By seeing the desire in the hearts f Mozambique, a country in East Africa, the government of India made Indian visa online so that the eligible countries’ citizen can travel over here throughout the year and can get medical, business and tourism advantages.
The seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian e-tourist, e-medical and e-business visas, the people of Mozambique can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Splendid tourist destinations of India:
- Hampi – Where The Ancient Ruins Come Alive
- Jabalpur – Watch The Mighty Dhuandhar Falls Cascading
- Mathura – The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Mahabalipuram – An Epitome Of Art & Architecture
- Alwar: Ideal For History Buffs
- Pali: A Sacred & Offbeat Place
- Chittorgarh: Birthplace Of Historical Figures
- Hanumangarh: Rich In History & Artefacts
India and Mozambique shares trade and diplomatic relations soon after Mozambique became independent in the year 1975. According to Kolkata figures, in 2013-14 both the countries increased import of 25.59%.
The best dishes, Mozambique traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Mozambique citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Tips to keep in mind before visiting India:
- Don’t have fried and spicy food from the local areas.
- Do no longer interact with any unknown individuals who seem suspicious.
- Avoid going out of doors after sundown and don’t go on the darkish areas at night.
- Avoid giving money or meals to beggars, priests, and clerics.
- Take a look at seasons of India before panning your go to India.
- Keep modest clothes with you.
- Keep your passport and visa to your handbag and baggage, and show the authorities if they ask for it.
- Visit shrines and temples sporting modest clothes and avoid kissing and hugging your partners in public.
- Remove your sleepers and sandals earlier getting into non-secular places.
- Live in secured accommodations.