Niger to India
Niger is a country in West Africa, which is named after the Niger River, floats nearby. The citizen of Niger, Africans like to travel to India for livelihood and opportunity. And, the government of India has made it all easy by providing all 160 countries online visa application system.
Now, they can apply for Indian e-visa for travelling, medication, and establishing a new business in India by providing passport details. On approval the visa gets delivered on provided email address.
The seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian e-visa, the citizens of Niger can enter India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Wonderful places to visit in India:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Agra Fort, Agra
- Zoo, Delhi
- Golden Temple, Panjab
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Humanyun Tomb, Delhi
- Mahabalipuram – An Epitome Of Art & Architecture
- Alwar: Ideal For History Buffs
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
India and Niger share cordial relations and in 2009 India has opened Diplomatic Mission in Niamey to boost bilateral activities, which gained momentum. Both the countries have trade relations.
The best dishes, Niger traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Niger citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Be aware by learning these tips before visiting India:
- Watch out what you are consuming while you are on your India tour.
- Remain vigilant at all times by drinking water and other liquids.
- Travel light so that you cannot feel tired.
- Research your destination.
- Dress modestly.
- Stay in good surroundings.
- Embrace the culture and diversity of India.
- Keep your visa with you.
- Save contact numbers.
- Remove your shoes before getting into any shrines and temples.
- Don’t forget to keep a camera with you.
- Don’t indulge in spicy food.