Poland to India
If you are a citizen of Poland and willing to travel Indian for medical, tourism, and business purposes, then you will be delighted and excited to know that the government of Indian has made Indian e-visa facilities online. Now, the citizens of Poland and other 159 eligible countries can also travel.
It means, now you can apply for e-visa from your home by filling up your Indian e-visa application form. Once the form is approved, the e-visa will send you in your active email address.
Famous seaports and airports of India:
These are some of the designated ports of India from where the citizens of Poland, now can enter India if they have Indian e-visa to travel;
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Ethereal gorgeous tourist spots of India:
- Jaisalmer: The Golden City
- Jaipur: The Pink City
- Jodhpur: Taste Royalty
- Bundi: Explore The Baoris
- Bikaner: Home To Several Temples & Forts
- Ajmer: Popular For Dargah Sharif
- Pushkar: A Blend Of Vibrant Colors
- Darjeeling, West Bengal
- Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
India- Poland relations
India and Poland share friendly, long-standing, high level political, traditional, cultural and vibrant economic relations, established in the year 1954.
The cuisines of India Poland citizen enjoy a lot: Mishti Doi, Pani Puri, Chat, Palak Paneer, Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi,
Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, MeatCurry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians towards Poland visitors
Welcoming, kind, helpful, and supportive
Be mindful before you visit India by remembering these tips:
- Take care of yourself by packing some modest and seasonal clothes before you heading up for India's visit.
- Don’t forget to pack your documents such as an official ID card, passport and visa.
- Save your relatives' contact number so that you can keep in touch with them.
- Don’t share your personal information with any unknown person.
- Beware of theft, loot and fraud.
- Keep some cash with you including credit and debit cards.
- Remove your shoes and sleepers before getting into any temple.
- Stay in good hotels.
- Pack some medicines so that you can monitor and take care of your health.
- Don’t eat fast food too much.