Seychelles to India
To boost the Indian tourism industry, the government of India has encouraged political and economical relations with so many countries and Seychelles is one of the friendly members of this family. Meanwhile, Seychelles is an eastern African country, surrounded by 115 islands in the Indian Oceans. It is a boasting home of beaches, seashores, natural reserves, and various wild and rare animals. The people of Seychelles always love to roam the world and India is one of their first-choice.
By observing this need, the authority of India has made the Indian visa system easy and dependable by making it online. The residents of Seychelles now can apply for e-visa online, once it accepted, the visa is sent to the applicants' activated e-mail.
The scenic seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian e-visa; tourism, clinical or medical and enterprise or trade facility can be taken whether you are from Montserrat, Australia, Seychelles, Serbia, etc. You can visit India by these following ports:
Airports:Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Tourist spots in India to visit:
- Bharatpur: Beauty To Marvel At
- Alwar: Ideal For History Buffs
- Pali: A Sacred & Offbeat Place
- Mount Abu: The Hill Station Of Rajasthan
- Hanumangarh: Rich In History & Artefacts
- Jhunjhunu: Lesser-Known Place
- Sawai Madhopur: Haven For Animal Lovers
- Chittorgarh: Birthplace Of Historical Figures
- Jhalawar: Visit Royal Palaces
India and Seychelles relations
According to the Ministry Affairs, the government of India maintains healthy and political relations with Seychelles. And, both countries enjoy "close friendship, informational, and cooperation" relations.
The best dishes, Montserrat traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Montserrat citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Keep these things in mind before you intend your tour to India:
- Avoid having fried and oily foods from the local areas.
- Do not have interaction with any unknown and suspicious person.
- Avoid going outside after sundown and don’t go to the dark areas at night.
- Don’t get over-friendly with people of Indian and avoid offering money or meals to beggars and clergymen or monks.
- Get to know about the seasons of India before planning your tour to India.
- Keeping your passport and visa on purse and baggage is necessary. You can show it when you get trapped in a problematic situation, if someone asks for it.
- Visit shrines and temples covering yourself with modest clothes and avoid kissing and hugging your partners in public.
- Remove your sleepers and sandals before entering religious places.
- Stay in properly secured high tech motels.