Sierra Leone to India
The people of Sierra Leone are high spirited and enjoy indulging themselves in wandering the world, mainly India. They prefer Indian cuisines, yoga practices, monasteries, greenery, and history.
By seeing the choice within the hearts of Sierra Leone, a country in West Africa, the government of India made Indian visa online so that the eligible nations’ residents can tour over here throughout the years and can get clinical, business, and tourism advantages.
The seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian e-tourist, e-medical and e-business visas, the people of Sierra Leone can visit into India through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The most famous tourist destinations of India:
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Hampi – Where The Ancient Ruins Come Alive
- Jabalpur – Watch The Mighty Dhuandhar Falls Cascading
- Mathura – The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- India Gate, Delhi
- Alwar: Ideal For History Buffs
- Pali: A Sacred & Offbeat Place
- Chittorgarh: Birthplace Of Historical Figures
- Hanumangarh: Rich In History & Artefacts
India and Sierra Leone relations
India and Sierra Leone have international relations that exist between both countries. India keeps an Honorary Consulate in Freetown, which features beneath the jurisdiction of the high commission of India in Accra, Ghana. Sierra Leone does no longer have a diplomatic Honorary Consulate in India till now.
The best dishes, Sierra Leone traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Sierra Leone citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Know the things before visiting India:
- Don’t have fried and spicy food from the local areas.
- Do not engage with any unknown folks who appear suspicious.
- Keep away from going outside after sunset and don’t pass on the dark areas at night time.
- Avoid giving cash or meals to beggars, priests, and clerics.
- Check seasons of India before panning your visit in India.
- Don’t forget to pack modest and mild clothes with you.
- Preserve your passport and visa on your purse and luggage.
- Go to shrines and temples wearing modest garments.
- Put off your sleepers and sandals before moving into temples.
- Stay in secured hotels.