Slovenia to India
India is the 5th-biggest economic country in the world with powerful and literate citizens. By seeing these all, Slovenia citizens got mesmerized and want to build-up their economic system. Many foreign businessmen and entrepreneurs visit India with the ambition to set up their commercial enterprise and corporation. And, many others visit India to invest. Having observed these all, the government of India has made the Indian visa application system easy and simple.
Now, the citizens of Slovenia can apply for Indian e-visa. Once the application gets accepted, the digital form of visa is dispatched to candidates’ email.
Seaports and airport of India for the Slovenia citizens:
With the easy e-visa facility, now the people of Slovenia can visit India with the aid of these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The topmost tourist spot to visit India:
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
- Prashar Lake – For An Offbeat Experience
- Mukteshwar – The Lesser Known Gem Of Uttarakhand
- Auli – A Perfect Place For Ski Lovers
- Mysore – Of Silk, Sandalwood, And Sweets
- Valley of Flowers – Rich In Flora And Fauna
- Jaisalmer – For The Best Desert Safari Ever
- Dhanaulti – Explore The Most Beautiful Alpine Forests
- Varanasi – The Spiritual Capital Of India
- Udaipur – The Romantic City Of Lakes
India and Slovenia relations
India recognized Slovenia in the year 1992. Both share diplomatic relations, and it has established when Slovenian Foreign Minister Dimitrij Rupel visited India in 1992. Slovenia asked and acquired India's aid for membership in the united international (UN), as well as guest membership in the Non-Aligned Movement.
India’s delicious cuisines, Slovenian traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Kind temperaments of Indian towards Slovenia people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Remember these recommendations while you plan your journey to India:
- Do not consume too much spicy and oily food in India, because you aren't habitual of Indian spices.
- Never go alone outside at night.
- Don’t meet unknown people.
- Keep debit, credit card, and cash.
- Book your hotel in a topmost place.
- Admire Indians' sentiments and religions.
- Don’t forget to put off your sleepers before heading into any temple.
- Hold your visa and passport with you.
- Don’t forget to pack some beautiful, warm, Indian weather-friendly and modest clothes.