Spain to India
India is a land of warrior kings, courageous queens, princesses, picturesque valley, rich culture, royal history, memorable monuments, palaces, forts, enchanting tales, and war memorials. However, India nowadays not just known by these all, it is also known for its growing economic system, structure, clinical facility, and tourism attractions, thus lots of people fling themselves each day from their countries, therefore, the authorities of India has decided to provide Indian e-visa so that you can travel India for clinical, business and tourism purpose.
Now, they are able to apply for an Indian visa online. As soon as the application is submitted, the officials sent the visa to the applicant’s email address.
Seaports and airport of India for the Spain citizens:
With the Indian digital-visa facility, now the people of Spain can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Beautiful locations to visit in India:
- Agra – The Land Of Taj
- Cherrapunji – The Land Of Living Root Bridges
- Hampi – Where The Ancient Ruins Come Alive
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Mahabalipuram – An Epitome Of Art & Architecture
- Mathura – The Birth Place Of Lord Krishna
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- Dalhousie – Witness The Victorian Architecture
- Jabalpur – Watch The Mighty Dhuandhar Falls Cascading
India and Spain relations
The relations between India and Spain had been cordial and friendly that established in 1956. Spain is India´s seventh biggest trade and business partner in the European Union. Bilateral trade in 2017-18 stood at US$ 5.66 billion.
The delicious delicacies of India, Spain traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of India towards Spain people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Matters to know before journeying India:
- Don’t have interaction or don’t communicate with unknown humans.
- Don’t pass through the unlit or dark places.
- Avoid offering cash to suspicious people.
- Avoid having oily and fried meals.
- Wear modest, warm, and seasonal garments.
- Keep your visa and passport with you.
- Appreciate all cultures and religions.
- Take off your shoes before getting into shrines.
- Don’t display your love for your wife/ husband/ fiancé in public via hugging and kissing.
- Stay in secured and well-known motels.