Taiwan to India
Taiwan is officially known as the Republic of China. It is a state in East Asia, surrounded by neighboring states such as Japan to the north-east, the Republic of China to the north-wear, and the Philippines to the south. The population of this state is high spirited and enthusiastic; however, they like to travel the world including India for trekking, mount-climbing, and camping.
Furthermore, India is also known for its great economy, architecture, business, education, medical, and trade. That is why the citizens of foreign countries like to visit India. Keeping these things in fingertips, the authorities of India has opened its Indian visa facility for foreigners, now they can visit India for tourism, commercial enterprise, and medical reason.
Distinctive seaports and airport of India for the Taiwan citizens:
Now, the beautiful citizens of Taiwan can visit India via these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Beautiful tourist spots to visit in India:
- Sun Temple, Kornak
- Rani ki Vav, Patan
- City Palace, Udaipur
- Havelock Islands, Andaman
- Tirupati, Chittoor
- Tawang Monastery, Tawang
- Kaziranga National Park, Assam
- Kesaria Stupa, Kesaria
- Palitanla Temple, Bhavnagar
India and Taiwan relations
The bilateral relations among India and Taiwan have improved since the 1990s. According to the 2010 Gallup poll, 21% of Taiwanese people approve of Indian leadership, with 19% disapproving and 60% uncertain.
Delicious dishes of India, Taiwan traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Taiwan
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Before you head up for India, keep these things in mind:
- Don’t miss out to pack your excellent and modest garments.
- Don’t forget to keep your reliable documents; visa, passport, photographs, and identification cards.
- Save some important numbers on your mobile such as family members’ tour guides, friends, Indian officials, and so on.
- Stay in an awesome region while you are in India.
- Enjoy your time in India, but don’t throw yourself into the help of beggars and monks because it may build problems for you.
- Don’t roam outdoor at night time.
- Don’t kiss and hug your companions in public.
- Cast off your footwear when you enter temples.
- Give respect to all religions and cultures.
- Don’t eat oily and fried meals as it may create problems in your digestion.
- Always keep some cash with you including debit and credit cards.