Tajikistan to India
Tajikistan is a wonderful country in Central Asia surrounded by Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, China, and Afghanistan. The country is known for its rugged mountains and its citizen generally tends to explore India and its tradition and culture. However, they wish for an Indian visa to travel India throughout the year.
That’s why the authorities of India have made the India visa system easy, reliable, affordable, and subtle. Now, you can apply for the e-tourist visa, e-business visa, and e-medical visa online without having any difficulty.
The well-known seaports and airports of India:
Now, the 160 eligible international countries can visit India along with Tajikistan citizens through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Places to visit in India for ethereal experience:
- Mount Abu – Rajasthan’s Only Hill station
- Madikeri – Scenic Beauty
- Ranikhet – The Queen’s Meadow
- Kausani – Perfect Getaway For Couples
- Nainital – The City Of Lakes
- Lakshadweep – A Tropical Island
- Chopta – A Small Green Paradise
- Agumbe – Scenic Beauty
- Gurudwara-Old Delhi
- India Gate-Memorial of warriors
- Lotus Temple-The temple of peace
India and Tajikistan relations
The bilateral relations between India and the Republic of Tajikistan have developed significantly because of both nations' co-operation on safety and strategic issues. India has installation its first remote overseas military base Farkhor in Tajikistan. India additionally assisted in constructing Ayni medical institutions.
Tasty dishes of India Tajikistan traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Tajikistan
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Prepare yourself before you are heading up for India tour:
- Buy some Indian culture, traditional friendly, modest and seasonal garments.
- Put your visa and passport on your bag.
- Keep medicine with you because health comes first before anything.
- Purchase a manual book so that you can get to know about your destination, route of India, and touring spots.
- Give your time to Indian culture and religions; it will help you understand it in a better way.
- Coving head before entering gurudwara and temple is a must. It shows that you respect every tradition, culture, beliefs, and religions.
- Avoid consuming oily and spicy meals.
- Keep away from talking to strangers.
- Never share your private facts with any suspicious character.
- Stay in reputed and famous lodges.