The fragrance of India’s divinity has reached every part of the world, and the USA is not an exception. Most USA citizens are always in quest of some peace from the hustle and bustle of the hectic lives they live. That’s why visiting India can be a finer option for that search of peace. And, the good news is that one can simply fill out an Indian visa application online and receive the electronic form of the India visa in their inbox.
Designated seaports and airports:
USA citizens holding an India visa electronic form can enter India from the following entry points:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places to visit in India:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- The Taj Mahal (Agra, Uttar Pradesh)
- Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Andaman & Nicobar
India tourism figures:
The number of US citizens visiting India are increasing year by year. The US citizens were the second biggest contributor to foreign tourism in India in these three years. The number of tourists visited India were 1.27 million in 2016, 1.37 million in 2017 and reached 2.25 million in the year 2018.
Famous cuisines of India: Kachori Sabzi, Shahi Paneer, Dahi Chutney Gol Gappe, Bengali Rasgulla, Rabri Jalebi and so on
Temperament of Indians:
Religious, honest, sympathetic, helpful and cheerful.
Precautions to take
- Don’t talk to the people without any ID proof of being from a registered organization.
- Avoid going to unlit or less crowded areas.
- Don’t give money to every monk coming to you and asking for it; you’d better ignore them.
- Avoid eating oily and fried food.
- Don’t visit in summers if you can’t bear the hot season.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa with yourself to show it when asked by any official.
- Keep some cash, many small shopkeepers and rural-people don’t accept online payments.
- Don’t kiss or hug your better half publicly.
- Remove shoes or sleepers before entering religious places
- Stay in only reputed places.