West Samoa to India
West Samoa is an independent state, which is known as Western Samoa. The country contains two huge islands; Upolu and Sava’i and four small islands.
However, the citizens of West Samoa are interested in Indian royal history, homes, monuments, and delicious taste-piping delicacies. That’s why the government of India has facilitated the Indian e-visa online for West Samoa. Now, they can apply for e-visa and may get it online on their emails so that they can travel India throughout the year for medical, trade, opportunity and tourism purposes.
The seaports and airports of India:
Now, West Samoa residents who've carried out and hold an Indian e-visa can enter India from these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The bewitching tourist hotspots of India:
- Gwalior – A Majestic Fort City
- Gokarna – A Peaceful Goa
- Pahalgam – Wander in the Saffron Fields
- Landsdowne – Heavenly Place
- Joshimath – Place Of Worship and Spirituality
- Tawang – Backpacking Trip
- Mumbai – The City That Never Sleeps
- Kolkata – A City Of Charm, Culture And Creative Arts
- Delhi – A Place of Fun and History
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
- Prashar Lake – For Enchanting Trip
India and West Samoa relations
India and West Samoa share diplomatic relations since 1970 and both the countries have high-degree delegations. Samoa is a member of the Pacific Islands Discussion board, of which India is a reliable dialogue partner.
The most famous cuisines of India: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for West Samoa
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember before heading in for India visit:
- Don’t disclose your official and personal data with any stranger.
- Keep your docs such as passport and Indian visa on your backpacks.
- Keep your relative’s and Indian embassy number in your smartphones.
- Don’t indulge an excessive amount of spicy, oily, and fried meals from the streets. It may create digesting problems.
- Keep away from shady and dimly streets.
- Admire Indian culture, religions, and sentimental beliefs.
- Avoid kissing and hugging your better halves or partners and friends in public.
- Keep away from giving money to the beggars and taking any strangers’ advice.
- Live in a reputed motel.
- Remove your sleepers before getting into temples and religious spots.